Based on quotes from Watchtower literature, the following conclusions must be true.
Just because someone says they are 'anointed' doesn't mean that they are. 
Just because leaders of the Watchtower say they are anointed doesn't mean that they are.  [3a] [3b] 
The 144,000 and anointed remnant have never had any voice in how the organization is run, - contrary to what the Watchtower taught for many decades. [5a] [5b]    9]  
Being 'anointed' does not mean that someone has 'special insights' or more 'holy spirit' [3a] [3b]
ALL JW's (even the 'anointed remnant' and 144,000 who supposedly have a direct relationship with God), have been tricked into obeying a few human men at Watchtower headquarters since 1919. [5a] [5b]
1. Watchtower Theocratic Warfare Quotes about why it's ok to hide the truth from enemies who are 'not entitled to know'. However the truth has been hidden from JW's as well.
2. 'A number of factors—including past religious beliefs or even mental or emotional imbalance—might cause some to assume mistakenly that they have the heavenly calling. We thus have no way of knowing the exact number of anointed ones on earth; nor do we need to know.' WT, Aug 15, 2011, page 22
3a. For decades, JW's believed that anointed JW's (the 144,000) were the only ones who were in communication with Jesus. They thought that anointed JW's were leading the organization. Thus in recent years, some naive anointed JW's have thought they could express their disapproval of doctrines and the way things are being run. After all they are leading the organization. Right? WRONG! The Watchtower responded by writing an article in the Watchtower that all JW's studied at public meetings. In not so many words, the Watchtower said that being 'anointed' is meaningless. They said that anointed JW's do not have any 'special insights' or more 'holy spirit' that the millions of other JW's.
The Watchtower said, 'Christians who have truly received this anointing do not demand special attention. They do not believe that their being of the anointed gives them special insights beyond what even some experienced members of the “great crowd” may have. (Rev. 7:9) They do not believe that they necessarily have more holy spirit than their companions of the “other sheep” have.' WT, June 15, 2009, Article: 'The Faithful Steward and Its Governing Body', par 15
[Note: JW's believed that the Governing Body must be obeyed because they are 'anointed' by God and in relationship with Jesus. But now, since the Watchtower says anointed JW's have no 'special insights' or holy spirit, why should the anointed Governing Body be obeyed?]
3b. As proof that God is not leading the organization, the Watchtower has made many false predictions and on rare occasions, perhaps as a legal disclaimer, they have admitted having NO divine inspiration. Read these Watchtower Quotes
4. Bible quotes about how to identify the False Prophet
5a. 'Whether we are “domestics,” who are part of the anointed remnant, or we are members of the great crowd, let it be our determination to cooperate fully with the faithful steward and its Governing Body.' Watchtower June 15, 2009, Article: 'The Faithful Steward and Its Governing Body.'
5b. ' “The faithful and discreet slave” was appointed over Jesus’ domestics in 1919. That slave is the small, composite group of anointed brothers serving at world headquarters during Christ’s presence who are directly involved in preparing and dispensing spiritual food. When this group work together as the Governing Body, they act as “the faithful and discreet slave.” Nov 9, 2012, the Watchtower Annual Meeting Report
6. Watch this video. It's about an anointed member of the 144000 who gets disfellowshipped when she notices a Watchtower false teaching during a Bible study she was conducting.
7. JW's believe the doctrine of God's 'faithful and discreet slave' is based on a parable of Jesus in Matthew 24:45-51 even though the meaning of the parable is unknown.
8a. JW's believe the Watchtower loves and protects them from 'Satan's organization'. However the Bible says that Satan masquerades as an angel of light. 2 Cor 11:14; He tempts everyone to leave God. If Satan tempted Jesus, certainly he wouldn't have any problem tempting the Watchtower to leave God.
8b. The Bible says, 'the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.” Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’ ” Matthew 4:1-11
9. Satan competes with God for power, loyalty, devotion, and obedience. So does the WT. Since 1985, JW's have been dedicating their lives to the organization in their baptismal vows instead of only to God. Matthew 28:18 - 20
10. In 1979 the Watchtower said this about the millions of JW's who won't go to heaven, 'They recognize that they are not spiritual Israelites in the new covenant mediated by Jesus Christ, nor part of the "chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation."-1 Pet. 2:9. 24 Yet they do benefit from the operation of the new covenant. They benefit from this just as, in ancient Israel, the "alien resident" benefited from residing in among the Israelites who were in the Law covenant.-Ex. 20:10; Lev. 19:10, 33, 34; Rev. 7:9-15. 25 To keep in relationship with "our Savior, God," the "great crowd" needs to remain united with the remnant of spiritual Israelites." Watchtower Nov 15, 1979 page 27 Benefiting from "One Mediator Between God and Men" (See Mediator)
11. In 1986 the Watchtower said this. 'Jesus Christ, is not the Mediator between Jehovah God and all mankind. He is the Mediator between his heavenly Father, Jehovah God, and the nation of spiritual Israel, which is limited to only 144,000 members. ' WT Book: 'Worldwide Security', 1986, Chapter 1, 'The Desire for Peace and Security Worldwide', par 16
[Note: For many decades JW's were taught that the 144,000 anointed remnant of spiritual Israelites is leading the Watchtower's spirit-directed organization as God's 'faithful and discreet slave'. Today the Governing Body is saying that God's 'slave is the small, composite group of anointed brothers serving at world headquarters' since 1919. While it is true that JW's have always obeyed a few men in NY, members of the Governing Body are obviously not God's slave. They make mistakes like we all do. They are humans. According to the Bible, humans should be respected and loved, but not obeyed. Acts 5:29]
12. Most JW's believe they do NOT have a direct relationship with Jesus but they can earn eternal life by obeying the anointed JW's. That's why only 11,000 anointed JW's accept communion. 19 million other people who attend the memorial celebration at JW Kingdom Halls, reject the bread and wine that represents the body of Christ. See Memorial Celebration]