Jesus said, 'Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.' Matthew 5:5. He also said, '... learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11: 27 - 30
Are Jehovah's Witnesses meek and humble? Is the leadership of the Watchtower organization meek, humble, and gentle like Jesus is? Are they God's chosen people? If they are meek and humble, the Bible says they will inherit the earth.
The Bible says that the meek shall inherit the earth. Are Jehovah's Witnesses meek and humble like Jesus is? Will they be the only people to inherit the earth? Since Jehovah's Witnesses believe they are the only true Christian religion, everyone expects them to follow the teachings of Jesus better than anyone else.
It is true that Jehovah's Witnesses are required by their leaders to be meek and humble. They are not allowed to question or disagree with the Governing Body. Jehovah's Witnesses are told not to lean upon their own understanding and they should avoid independent thinking. 
However, is the leadership of the organization humble and gentle like Jesus was? Jesus is God's son. Jesus leads Christians and they are guided by God's Holy Spirit. Is Jesus boastful and arrogant? No, he is not. Jesus said he is 'gentle and humble'. Matthew 11: 27-30. Does the leadership of the Watchtower follow the example of Jesus? Are they gentle and humble?
Please read all the articles on this website and draw your own conclusions. The meek shall inherit the earth.
1. See Avoid Independent Thinking
2. Would meek and humble leaders make boastful claims that are not supported by the Bible? Is the Watchtower God's faithful slave and his visible organization? See What Does The Bible Says About The Faithful and Discreet Slave?
3. Does the Bible say the Watchtower is God's organization? If not, where does this belief come from? Could grandiose claims of being God's chosen people be mind control and religious propaganda? See What the Watchtower Says About Their Relationship With God
4. Judicial committees expel Jehovah's Witnesses from their religion. See Disfellowshipping to understand how the leadership judges, shuns, and treats disfellowshipped Jehovah's Witnesses. Have they been authorized by Jesus to judge the wicked? Luke 6: 26-37
Are they meek, humble, and gentle like Jesus was? Or are they self righteous like the Pharisees were. Jesus warned his followers against the hypocrisy of the Pharisees. Luke 12:1; Matthew 16:6; Matthew 12:11. Also see Facts About The Apostle Paul
5. See Apostate Jehovah's Witnesses. They oppose the teachings of Jehovah's son.
The Bible clearly says, 'Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; ... If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him. Anyone who welcomes him shares in his wicked work.' 2 John 1: 9 - 11 NIV
Does this mean that the Apostle John supported disfellowshipping. No he did not. See Do Not Say A Greeting and find out what this scripture means.