- How to talk to a Jehovah's Witness
- How to convert a Jehovah's Witness to Christianity
- The right approach and what to say
- The wrong approach and what not to say
There is a right way and a wrong way to convert a Jehovah's Witness to Christianity. Most people talk to Jehovah's Witnesses the wrong way and simply waste their time. Then they give up thinking there's no hope.
Yes there is hope for all Jehovah's Witnesses. They are leaving their organization in droves and some are looking for true Christianity.
The biggest obstacle is their religious programming. When they leave, they tend to take all their religious beliefs with them especially if they were raised a Jehovah's Witness and it's all they know.
However if you have the patience and compassion for people, you can help a Jehovah's Witness to find Jesus and the true path to salvation. All you need is the right attitude and a good understanding of what Jehovah's Witnesses believe in.
Here's The Right Way To Approach Jehovah's Witnesses.
- Thoroughly understand what Jehovah's Witnesses believe in.
- Appear to be sincerely curious and interested in what they say.
- Talk about things the Watchtower hides from members.
What To Avoid Talking About.
- Do not talk about Bible doctrines or debate the meaning of Bible scriptures.
- Do not talk about what you believe in.
- Do not imply you are trying to convert them to Christianity.
Convert Jehovah's Witnesses By Talking With Them The Right Way.
Be Prepared. Know What Jehovah's Witnesses Believe.