The July 15, 2014 Watchtower magazine contains more religious discrimination against 'apostates'. The term 'apostates' refers to former Jehovah's Witnesses who leave the Watchtower. The Watchtower also comes down hard on active Jehovah's Witnesses who secretly don't obey all of the Watchtower's instructions and aren't 100% loyal. 
'It is also sobering to know that Jehovah does not tolerate hypocritical worship. As his eyes "are moving about through all the earth," he can detect those whose heart is not "complete toward him." "Jehovah detests a devious person," says Proverbs 3:32, such as one who deliberately puts up a front, feigning obedience while practicing sin in secret. Although a devious person may skillfully deceive other humans for a while, Jehovah's almightiness and righteousness guarantee that "the one covering over his transgressions will not succeed." Watchtower, July 15, 2014, p 10, par 14     
"REJECT FOOLISH AND IGNORANT DEBATES" (with apostates) Watchtower, July 15, 2014, p 13,15, par 8 - 13
'It would be unwise to engage in debates with apostates, whether in person, by responding to their blogs, or by any other form of communication. Even when the intention is to help the individual, such conversation would be contrary to the Scriptural direction we just considered. Rather, as Jehovah's people, we completely avoid, yes reject, apostasy.' Watchtower, July 15, 2014, p 14, par 10
'As indicated by Jesus, such apostasy, promoted by "the wicked one," Satan, would grow and obscure true Christianity until "the conclusion of the system of things." ' Watchtower, July 15, 2014, p 30, par 9 
The Watchtower continues to depict all former Jehovah's Witnesses as wicked, unrighteous, evil, Satanic, devious, ignorant, foolish, etc. Everyone is painted with the same brush, regardless of what they have to say.
Those inside the organization who secretly don't believe and obey everything are also chastised by the Watchtower. 
Because of their words and actions, the Watchtower could be one of the false prophets Jesus spoke about in Matthew 7:15-27; As time goes on, this becomes more and more apparent.
It's difficult to believe the Watchtower's story that they are 'God's organization' and represent our Creator as His only channel of communication. Why? Because God treats all people with kindness. He wants us to love. Jesus did not teach unkindness. The Watchtower teaches isolation, judgment, and shunning as tools to control Jehovah's Witnesses. God does not control people. He created us to be free. Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:27-49  
The July 15, 2014 Watchtower magazine cleverly takes Bible passages out of context to 'prove' that disagreeing with the Watchtower is rebellion and a rejection of God. Their magazines are littered with false assumptions and flawed logic. Such religious propaganda is easily recognized by astute outsiders, but Jehovah's Witnesses are brainwashed to such an extent that they timidly cower in fear when the Watchtower issues any warnings. JW's appear to be more afraid of Elders and the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses than they are of God himself.
1. Love is given willingly by free men. Obedience is given begrudgingly by slaves who are controlled, coerced, and manipulated like animals and 'property' against their free will.
2. The Watchtower's term, 'hypocritical worship' refers to people who claim to worship Jehovah but aren't 100% loyal to the Watchtower organization.
3. 'Hypocritical worship' should mean claiming to worship God, but instead, bowing down to human demigods who run the Watchtower. For a Jehovah's Witness, the phrase 'loyal to Jehovah' means obedience to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and Elders, without asking any questions.
4. For all practical purposes, when the Watchtower says, 'obey Jehovah' or be 'loyal to Jehovah', it's synonymous with 'obey the Watchtower' and be 'loyal to the Watchtower'. e.g. watch this video, Shun Your Family, based on a speech given at the 2013 convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. Every time you hear the word 'Jehovah', substitute it with the words 'the Watchtower'. Does the meaning of the speech change?
5. Jehovah's Witnesses spend a lot of time praying to Jehovah, but according to the Watchtower God can't answer them! According to the Watchtower, God only speaks to the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses! The Watchtower dictates what Jehovah's Witnesses must believe. Jehovah's Witnesses must interpret 'God's Word' the same way the Watchtower interprets it and their 'conscience' must harmonize with secret Watchtower rules that Jehovah's Witnesses are not allowed to read unless they've achieved the rank of Elder or higher. As proof of this, consider the following articles.
6. The Watchtower refers to themselves as the only 'true religion'. All other viewpoints are said to be 'promoted by Satan'. That's why 'apostates' are being shunned. Since 1925, the Watchtower has told Jehovah's Witnesses that they only have two choices (God and the Watchtower, or Satan and all other religions). The truth is that Satan tempts all people in all religions, - including members of the Watchtower religion. JW's are continually warned to resist Satan. God and love exists in all religions. Satan and evil co-exists in all religions as well. However the Watchtower is partly correct. We do have two choices. We as individuals, - regardless of our religion, have a choice. We can treat people with kindness or we can choose to be unkind. When we choose love, we become 'children of the Most High'. Luke 6:35