The entire organization of Jehovah's Witnesses from the top down is draped in secrecy. Information is dispensed on a ''need to know' basis. Elders have information other Jehovah's Witnesses don't have.
When it comes to spiritual enlightenment, JW's trust what the organization tells them is 'the truth'. All opposing viewpoints is thought to come from 'the enemy' of God's organization, - Satan the Devil.
Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Satan dominates the entire world outside the Watchtower organization. He tests all Jehovah's Witnesses.
If a JW remains loyal to the organization in spite of opposition and hardship, he or she remained loyal to God. The more loyal a person is, the more worthy they are of eternal life in God's Kingdom.
Keeping God's Secrets Safe.
- Lonely Jehovah's Witnesses
- Secret Information For Elders Only
- Theocratic Warfare (This is a code word for keeping secrets and being evasive to protect the organization)
- Are Jehovah's Witnesses A Cult?
- 141 Rules. Things Jehovah's Witnesses Can't Do
- Mental Illness
- Mind Control