Reasons Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are Happy.
- Sense of community. Jehovah's Witnesses like the association and love they receive from people worldwide who believe exactly the same things
- Jehovah's Witnesses study the same information worldwide. Therefore they can travel anywhere in the world and be prepared to participate in meetings or talk about common doctrines
- Jehovah's Witnesses are united and working towards a common cause
- They believe they are the only religion in the world with the correct interpretation of the Bible
- They are happy they're free from the teachings of 'false' religion
- They believe they are 'in the truth'. See Mind Control
- They believe they know what God's purpose is for them
- Most Jehovah's Witnesses are peaceful and friendly
- Jehovah's Witnesses are conscientious objectors. They don't go to war and kill people. They are not allowed to bear arms
- They believe Jehovah God blesses them when they do what he requires as explained by the Watchtower organization
- They believe that by being loyal to Watchtower teachings, they are resisting the temptations of Satan the Devil and making Jehovah happy
- They love the name of their religion because by bearing the name 'Jehovah' they believe they are God's people
- They believe they are the best people on the planet and the only ones God will save 
- They believe that only Jehovah's Witnesses have any scriptural hope of being saved by God at armageddon. 
- They believe that Jehovah will grant his people everlasting life as long as they follow all Bible rules and regulations that are in harmony with Watchtower teachings. Of course this means Witnesses must be in good standing with the organization to be saved. Galatians 2:21 [1-6] This requirement is indicated in their baptism vows as well. See Are Jehovah's Witnesses Baptized Christians?
Jehovah's Witnesses. Reasons For Happiness and Unhappiness.
- Reasons Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are Not Happy
- Most Jehovah's Witnesses believe it's wrong to have a blood transfusion and they are willing to die for their beliefs. However, failure to have one when necessary has led to the deaths of loved ones, even their children. See Blood Transfusions
- Sept 2010. Revised and updated operations manual for Jehovah's Witness elders outlining very strict rules
- Jehovah's Witnesses and Mental Illness by Dr Bergman (psychologist and former JW overseer)
- Articles on the teachings of the Watchtower and reasons for unhappiness
- Pay Attention To Yourselves And To All The Flock, pages 93 -94 (Google results)
- Galatians 2:21; Titus 2:11
- 1. Important new light 'the slave'. Watchtower June 15, 2009
- 2. What Jehovah's Witnesses Believe About Jesus Their Mediator
- 3. Avoid Independent Thinking. 'How is such independent thinking manifested? A common way is by questioning the counsel that is provided by God's visible organization.' Watchtower Jan 15, 1983 page 22
- 4. 1 Timothy 2:5: For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, ...
- 5. Galatians 2:21: I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"
- Romans 10:4 Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.
- 1 John 3:23 And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.
- 6. The Watchtower believes it is God's organization. All opposition is considered 'persecution'. Conflicts between the world run by 'Satan' and the Watchtower run by 'Jehovah' can cause unhappiness for Jehovah's Witnesses. See Who Is The Devil
- 7. The Watchtower says, "Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil." Watchtower Sept 1, 1989 page 19
Comments On Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are Happy.
July 26, 2011. I am a wittness and as wittnsis we belive in resurection so this is the main reason we are happy.
Aug 8, 2011. I believe in resurection too but I'm not a JW. I believe that all people on earth are resurrected to a spirit form after death and are joined automatically with all their loved ones who have died before them. As a JW you have to wait until after Armagedon comes, then wait until after the 1000 years of world cleanup is done and only then would you be resurrected on the earth once again as a human again. I don't see how that would be the least bit comforting to anyone who is dying, recently bereaved, or even something to look forward to. What is there to look forward to here? How is this supposed to bring happy feelings, really?
Sept, 2011. Ressurection is right after Armagedon. Here on earth. your understanding is wrong.