According to the organization, JW's are separate from the world controlled by Satan. They are God's organization. No other religion has God. All other religions are dominated by Satan.
Therefore Witnesses who leave the Watchtower organization become God's enemies by default and should be hated. i.e. They knew 'the truth', then they rejected God by leaving and now they belong to 'the world' controlled by Satan. (See Apostate Jehovah's Witnesses) They go to say that rebellion against the Watchtower Society is rebellion against God. 
''You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.' Matthew 5: 43 - 48
'But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you. If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. ... But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful. Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Luke 6: 26 - 37
Jesus said, 'Love your enemies, ... Do not judge, and you will not be judged. ... ' Consider the Watchtower Society doctrine of disfellowshipping. Is that not the ultimate form of judgment? Are congregation elders qualified to judge who's wicked on behalf of God? That's not what Jesus said. Consider the policy of labeling people who leave and judging them as 'apostates'.  Is shunning and Apostate Jehovah's Witnesses  a Christian doctrine? No, it is not.
Since Jesus didn't teach hate or Godly hate, it must be a false teaching.
When a religion opposes the teachings of God's son, are they part of God's organization? Or are they part of Satan's organization? 
1. The Watchtower Society says 'Apostasy is, in reality, a rebellion against Jehovah.' Watchtower, Oct 1, 1993, page 19. See Rebellion Against Jehovah
2. No one knows why Jehovah's Witnesses who leave are labeled 'apostates'. However, according to the Watchtower Society, 'Name-calling slaps a negative, easy-to-remember label onto a person, a group, or an idea. The name-caller hopes that the label will stick. If people reject the person or the idea on the basis of the negative label instead of weighing the evidence for themselves, the name-caller's strategy has worked.' -- See Awake!, June 22, 2000 pages 6 - 10. See Why Does the Watchtower Organization Call Former Jehovah's Witnesses Apostates?
3. Read Watchtower quotes admonishing Jehovah's Witnesses to hate apostates and enemies
4. 'And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.' 2 Cor 11:12-14.
5. Does God hate Satan?
6. Does God hate religion?
7. Is it true God hates the world? Or was this doctrine created by religions to keep people in fear of leaving their church? JW's believe that being seperate from 'the world' means God requires them to be united followers of Watchtower doctrines. See Mind Control