Examine Your Religion From God's Perspective.
Some Jehovah's Witnesses have told us that they'd rather believe in lies than leave the Watchtower Society. They are not open to examining their religion.
They rationalize that even if their religion isn't perfect it's still the best one because the Watchtower says all other religions are 'false'.
Besides that they have too much invested. Their love of friends and family is far more important than examining what Jehovah sees.
Other Jehovah's Witnesses love Jehovah more than their religion and they are willing to do the right thing even if it means personal sacrifice.
Examine Your Religion. What Are The Risks?
If you're a Jehovah's Witness and afraid of disobeying the organization, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I loyal to Jehovah or the organization?
- Is my faith built on a strong foundation? Or is it built on sand?
- If I love Jehovah, am I willing to see the organization and 'the world', as he sees it, (not as the Watchtower Society sees it)?
- If the organization is lying to me, do I want to know the truth?
- Am I willing to waste the rest of my life serving a publishing company that recommends hatred toward enemies and thus directly opposes the teachings of Jesus Christ? Matthew 5:43-48: Luke 6:31-37; See Does God Hate?
- If hatred violates the teachings of Jesus, do I belong to God's organization or Satan's organization? 2 Cor. 11:12-15
- If some Watchtower doctrines are not correct, is that why they discourage me from independent Bible study and thinking?
- If the organization is teaching unchristian doctrines, is that the reason why they forbid me from considering opposing viewpoints?