Notice in the above video that 'apostates', Jehovah, and even Jesus is blamed for breaking up families. The only party that does not accept responsibility is the Watchtower. This is interesting because JW's shun members who leave because it is required by the Watchtower. Former JW's, Jehovah, and Jesus can't stop the Watchtower from breaking up families and friendships. Only the Watchtower can do that.
Take another look at the above video. Everytime you hear the name 'Jehovah', substitiute it with the words, 'the Watchtower'. Notice what happens when you do this.
Watchtower Quotes about Hating JW's (apostates) who leave their religion. (Everyone who leaves is thought to be a wrong doer and evil person, - especially if they say anything negative about JW's or join another church. There is no honorable way to leave the Watchtower. That's one of the reasons people say it's a cult. It's easy to join but very hard to leave.)
Jesus did not teach what the Watchtower teaches. In Matthew 10:32-38 it appears that he did, but he did not. Examine the evidence in this article, Isolation From The World
1. Definition of 'sheeple' on Wikipedia
3. What does the Bible say about obeying the False Prophet? Deut. 18:21,22
4. Mind Control
5. Religious Persecution of JW's who leave the Watchtower
6. This Watchtower publication, Shepherd the Flock of God, is off limits to Jehovah's Witnesses because it outlines the rules of the Watchtower and appropriate punishments. It is secret information because JW's are led to believe they obey only Jehovah. The truth is hidden from JW's unless they have achieved the rank of Elder or higher through appointment (not election).
7. JW's cover up and hide the fact that they are not allowed to associate with loved ones and friends who leave the organization. As an example of this, read what these JW's say when asked the question, are Jehovah's Witnesses right, wrong, or a cult? Notice that not even one JW mentions that they shun everyone who leaves the Watchtower Society.
8. We've heard some former JW's refer to 'emotional blackmail'. Can we really apply this to the Watchtower's requirement of shunning JW's who leave? Yes or no? What do you think? Speak your mind on our Facebook page. Blackmail is 'The crime involving a threat for purposes of compelling a person to do an act against his or her will, or for purposes of taking the person's money or property. ... In blackmail the threat might consist of physical injury to the threatened person or to someone loved by that person, or injury to a person's reputation. ... Although blackmail is generally synonymous with Extortion, some states distinguish the offenses by requiring that the former be in writing. ... Blackmail is punishable by a fine, imprisonment, or both.' The Free Dictionary . Com
9. The God's Organization mask
11. The Faithful and Discreet Slave mask
12. Watchtower law. Shun Your Children, Parents, and Siblings! Read this article from Watchtower, the official website of JW's. Every time you see the word 'Jehovah', replace it with the words 'The Watchtower'. What do you notice when you do this?
13. On rare occasions they have admitted having NO DIVINE INSPIRATION (perhaps as a legal disclaimer in case of law suits).
14. Disfellowshipping and shunning began in 1952. Originally shunning was a tool to keep immoral people out of 'God's organization'. Today it's a tool to silence and control JW's who refuse to bow down and obey.
15. Watchtower Library articles on disfellowshipping and shunning from the official website of the Watchtower.
16. Freedom of Thought, Conscience, and Beliefs (with regard to 'conscientious objectors', - JW's who object to military service AND JW's who object to belonging to the Watchtower Society because their conscience and beliefs will not allow it.)